By now you probably already use BBM on your android and iOS smartphones. If you still haven’t you should read this post
Users, however, have been having issues with how to delete contacts on BBM. Her’s how:
How to delete contacts on BBM for Android and iOS
1. Start up BBM
2. Go to Contacts
3. Press and hold the contact you want to delete. A slide out appears to the right.
4. Select “Delete %ContactName%” at the LOWER RIGHT of the screen
5. Accept confirmation message. If you want to block the contact, you can click the checkbox “Block future invites”
To delete multiple contacts
1. Go to step 3
2. Click “Select More”. Select as many as you want to delete
3. Click the basket icon on the top right of your screen.
Enjoy your app!
To learn how to use BBM for Android, check out Crackberry forums