You probably have noticed that your favourite apps on the Android and iOS platforms are not available for download on the Blackberry Store. And if you just switched from an Android or iOS smartphone to, say the Blackberry 10, you could find this really annoying. Blackberry promised to bring Instagram to Blackberry 10, but looks like that is not happening anytime soon, said Blackberry CEO Heins.
This post answers questions such as:
- How do I install Instagram on my Blackberry Smartphone
- How do I install Netflix on my Blackberry Smartphone
- How do I install Candy Crush Saga on my Blackberry Smartphone
- How do I install Spotify on Blackberry
- How do I install Pinterest on Blackberry
The folks at TechnoBufallo, CrackBerry and Google have offered us a working solution.
- Go to BB10Bars.net and download the bar file for your desired application
- Download PlayBook App manager from Google
- Put your Blackberry device in development mode
- Plug it to your your computer using a USB cable. Make sure the drivers are installed.
- Link the playbook app manager with your blackberry
- Install the .bar files
For a video (with more complicated steps though) of how this works, watch the youtube video below (courtesy of Alex)
uploaded by Kelechi Emenike