Has it been difficult to share files from your iPhone/iPad with Android? Are you stuck with iTunes and AirDrop?
Now you can transfer files without hassles at speeds up to 10Mbps – that is 200 songs* in just 5 minutes!
Welcome Zapya**, the world’s most popular iOS to Android file transfer app
Zapya is a cross-platform file sharing app that works like AirDrop and Xender by using a temporary Wi-Fi hotspot setup between the connecting devices. It works on iOS, Android and PC.
How to use Zapya
- Install Zapya on your iOS and on your Android device from iTunes store and Google Play Store
- Launch Zapya on the Android device
- Tap the Menu icon (the three horizontal bars at the top left of the screen) and tap Connect to iOS. A screen shows with an arbitrary network name
- On your iOS menu, tap settings, Wi-Fi and connect to the arbitrary network from step 3
- Launch Zapya on iOS and bingo! You can start sharing files
Wanna see Zapya in action? Watch the Youtube video
Zapya also features a music player and a gallery viewer, so you can enjoy more than just file transfer to full scale entertainment.
*A song is assumed to be 2MB
**Can you figure out where the word Zapya is coined from?